About Jen Cole
I have been working in mental health for over sixteen years. I qualified as an Occupational Therapist in 2003 and as a CBT therapist in 2009. I am trained to deliver EMDR for PTSD. I have experience of working within secondary care mental health services and in primary care IAPT services. I have a special interest in working with women during the perinatal period.
I also provide supervision for trainee therapists and accredited practitioners.
I am an accredited member of the BABCP. Requirements of accreditation include attending regular supervision and training to ensure continuing professional development. I adhere to the BABCP standards of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
- BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy (Coventry University)
- PG Dip Mental Health (CBT) (University of the West of England)
- EMDR Certificate basic training, Parts 1-3 (Alexandra Richman, EMDR training)
- IAPT Supervisor Training (Exeter University)
- Perinatal Mental Health for Health & Social Care Practitioners (University of the West of England)
As part of my accreditation and ongoing professional development I regularly attend current training to enhance my skills and knowledge of CBT practice.
I adhere to the codes and ethics of the BABCP. British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies